If you are struggling to land your first job in sports or are currently working in sports but feel like you are not making any progress……..you need to join us on this webinar! Ed Tseng has helped thousands of people win more from elite athletes to business leaders and has shared his message with places [...]
Tag Archives | trevor turnbull
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Alicia Jessop. Alicia’s expertise lies at the intersections of sports, business and the law. With a law degree from Chapman University School of Law, cum laude, with an emphasis on entertainment law and a bachelor’s of science from the Colorado School of Mines in economics, Alicia’s educational background provided [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Chris Chaney. A graduate of Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology, Chris is the founder of the prestigious Ivy Sports Symposium. The Symposium is a non-profit organization that hosts an annual sports business forum and has been considered one of the global sports industry’s premier conferences ever [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Erin Sharoni. Erin appears on “Jim Rome on SHOWTIME” as the host of “Romeing The World”, airing Wednesdays at 10:00pm on Showtime. Erin made her debut in the sports broadcasting world in 2010 as the St. John’s basketball sideline reporter and a co-host on “Red Storm Report” on SportsNet [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Jim Riley. Jim is currently the Marketing Manager with the NHL’s Columbus Blue Jackets. A graduate of Ohio Northern University with a bachelor’s degree in business management, Jim has spent the last 15-plus years working in sports marketing. Following graduation, Jim worked for the Huntsville Stars, a minor league baseball team [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Craig Pintens. Craig is currently the Senior Associate Athletic Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the University of Oregon. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (1998) as well as Marquette University Law School (2001), Craig has spent much of his career working in collegiate athletics. After finishing [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Mark Tudi. Mark is the Founder of SportSearch and Sports Careers, with its primary business activities being retained executive recruitment and career coaching. For over 30 years, Mark has established a high-profile track record in sports career management, with over 700 successful placements at all executive levels. He has [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Tiki Barber. Tiki has a wide variety of professional experiences including being a three time Pro Bowl Running Back during his ten-year career with the New York Giants, as well as many other roles as an author, TV analyst, businessman and corporate spokesman. Tiki’s work includes being a correspondent [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...