Did you just graduate college/university and are now looking for your first job in sports? Are you heading back to school and would love to have an internship lined up for the Fall Semester? Do you feel like you’ve hit a wall with your sports job search and wish you had some help? If you [...]
Tag Archives | Sports jobs
After you’ve sent in your resume and cover letter to a potential employer, sooner or later you’ll face the daunting task of interviewing for a job. It is common knowledge, though, that generally the smallest details cause people to fail during a job interview. The fact that you can score an interview at all shows [...]
A resume is obviously one of the most important things someone needs in finding any job, let alone one in a field that is competitive as sports. If you can’t seem to even get a call from possible employers, it is very likely the problem lies within your resume. This ebook will go through the [...]
Are You Struggling To Land Your Dream Job In Sports? Want To Know How to Stand Out From 1000′s of Applicants Looking To Steal Your Dream Job In Sports? You’ve probably heard numerous times that the sports industry is ultra-competitive, but did you know that the difference between you getting a job in sports and [...]
A motivational sports book written about sports figures from around the world including athletes, sportscasters, coaches, agents, owners, team doctors, and locker room staff, about the challenges a youth athlete will encounter in the pursuit of professional sports. The book covers the sacrifices, dedication, and heartbreaks that come in the challenge of becoming a PRO, [...]
Are you tired of being ignored or rejected for jobs in sports? Are you tired of plugging along in a job you are not passionate about? Would you like to learn a step-by-step process for landing your dream job in the highly competitive sports industry? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, this [...]
LIVE Q&A with Brandon Barca, Associate Dir. of Communications/Digital Strategy – Vanderbilt University Athletics – 12.12.13
Watch the LIVE Q&A with Brandon Barca, Associate Director of Communications & Digital Strategy with Vanderbilt University Athletics (conducted Fri, Dec 7). Brandon has a wealth of experience in the digital & social marketing space including his past roles with Peabody College (Vanderbilt), Univ of Tennessee and the Nashville Predators. Check out Brandon on Linkedin & Twitter to find out more [...]
Are you looking for a competitive advantage that will help you land that dream job in the sports industry? If your answer is YES, then check out this webinar recording titled “Using Social Media To Improve Your Sports Job Search”. In this presentation you will learn: If you are tired of “talking” about working in [...]
If you are tired of “talking” about working in sports and want to take proactive action to land that dream job, then you definitely want to check out this webinar where you will learn: The BIG MISTAKE most job seekers make when trying to land a job in sports The 3X Personal Formula to connect with powerful Sportsbiz decision makers Leverage [...]
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- LinkedWorking eBook (PDF) August 4, 2011
- Developing a Major Event Ticketing Strategy with Shane Harmon – 11.04.14 April 14, 2011
- PrimeTime Sports Management Conference – Nov 11-12 – 2 Tickets October 14, 2013
- The Mental Side of Sports (PDF) November 28, 2013
- Live Q&A with Laura Brandes – Sports Category Manager – Running – adidas – 13.11.20 November 21, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Larry Donnelly October 28, 2013
- Timothy McGuinness: Hi -- I would welcome a chance to attend the Ivy S...
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert | Sports Executives Association: [...] Member Survey [...]...
- Wendy Mac Donald: This is an incredible conference and the list of s...
- Laura Weeks: I would love to have a ticket to attend this confe...
- her latest blog: Appreciate it. I have been previously interested i...