Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Chris Chaney. A graduate of Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology, Chris is the founder of the prestigious Ivy Sports Symposium. The Symposium is a non-profit organization that hosts an annual sports business forum and has been considered one of the global sports industry’s premier conferences ever [...]
Tag Archives | Sports Business
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Erin Sharoni. Erin appears on “Jim Rome on SHOWTIME” as the host of “Romeing The World”, airing Wednesdays at 10:00pm on Showtime. Erin made her debut in the sports broadcasting world in 2010 as the St. John’s basketball sideline reporter and a co-host on “Red Storm Report” on SportsNet [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Jim Riley. Jim is currently the Marketing Manager with the NHL’s Columbus Blue Jackets. A graduate of Ohio Northern University with a bachelor’s degree in business management, Jim has spent the last 15-plus years working in sports marketing. Following graduation, Jim worked for the Huntsville Stars, a minor league baseball team [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Craig Pintens. Craig is currently the Senior Associate Athletic Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the University of Oregon. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (1998) as well as Marquette University Law School (2001), Craig has spent much of his career working in collegiate athletics. After finishing [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Tiki Barber. Tiki has a wide variety of professional experiences including being a three time Pro Bowl Running Back during his ten-year career with the New York Giants, as well as many other roles as an author, TV analyst, businessman and corporate spokesman. Tiki’s work includes being a correspondent [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...