Ownership. It’s time to take a stand for getting what is rightfully yours in your lives. But what does that entail? What would you do with it? Is there a way we can get into the sports world AND still have ownership over your career? You can take ownership of your destiny and choose the route you [...]
Tag Archives | mike rudd
Passions. We all have them and all spend time talking about them and working on them. But what if you could turn a passion into your career? What would you do for a living if you had the choice? Is there a way you can get into the sports world AND do something you love? You CAN [...]
Time. The one thing we all want more of but can’t get. But why do we need more time? What would we do with it? Is there a way we can get more of it? Well I have some bad news. We can’t get more time. But there is always a good that comes with the [...]
Networking That Moves The Needle: How to build real relationships and true connections in your network – 14.04.23
Networking. The name of the game for landing a job in sports. But how does networking benefit us? What do we need to do to get noticed? How will we ever find a dream job in sports because of what we do online with strangers? What if we have been going about networking the wrong [...]
I want to be the best in my career. That is much easier said than done right? WRONG! But the game will never stop changing. The second you might think you have an inkling of how to do something new questions arise. Do I pay for sponsored posts on Facebook? Do you schedule tweets? How [...]
The Hot Dog Stand Marketing ebook contains 10.5 steps designed to help you THRIVE, and not just survive, in the sports business world! This EBook will show you how to swim really far and ridiculously fast in sports sales just like Mike Rudd himself. And how to achieve great success in the industry. It will [...]
We all have passions that we wish we could turn into our dream job or ideal career. But way too often we let those passions sit on the sidelines while we grind away in a career that isn’t necessarily how we would choose to spend our days! We use lots of excuses for why we [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Chris Chaney. A graduate of Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology, Chris is the founder of the prestigious Ivy Sports Symposium. The Symposium is a non-profit organization that hosts an annual sports business forum and has been considered one of the global sports industry’s premier conferences ever [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Jim Riley. Jim is currently the Marketing Manager with the NHL’s Columbus Blue Jackets. A graduate of Ohio Northern University with a bachelor’s degree in business management, Jim has spent the last 15-plus years working in sports marketing. Following graduation, Jim worked for the Huntsville Stars, a minor league baseball team [...]
More people get fired or give up during their first 90 days of sales, especially in the sports world, than any other time in their career. Those that stick it out and thrive (not just survive) open themselves up to endless opportunities, enormous amounts of income, stellar career advancement, and the ability to do something [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...