The sponsorship landscape in the sports industry has changed considerably over the last few years. The old school way of researching potential sponsors, writing generic sponsorship proposals and hoping for the best does not work anymore. Luckily, technology has helped give both sponsors and properties the tools they need to research potential partners in a [...]
Tag Archives | Kris Mathis
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Live Q&A with Jason Belzer, President of Game, Inc. – 13.10.16 October 16, 2013
- Developing a Major Event Ticketing Strategy with Shane Harmon – 11.04.14 April 14, 2011
- Digital Sports Fan Engagement Conference – March 3-4 – 2 Tickets December 17, 2013
- Interview with Ronan Baynes – Corporate Sponsorship & New Business Development San Francisco Giants March 5, 2014
- Hot Dog Stand Marketing: Sports Sales (PDF) February 26, 2014
- Live Q&A with Ted Sundquist – Former General Manager for the Denver Broncos – 2.5.14 February 5, 2014
- Live Q&A with Brandon Taylor – President of Red Seven Sports – 14.01.15 January 15, 2014
- Interview with Alex Kline – Founder of The Recruit Scoop – Forbes 30 under 30 January 3, 2014
- eric simpson: Attending this conference and learning from the es...
- Timothy McGuinness: Hi -- I would welcome a chance to attend the Ivy S...
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert | Sports Executives Association: [...] Member Survey [...]...
- Wendy Mac Donald: This is an incredible conference and the list of s...
- Laura Weeks: I would love to have a ticket to attend this confe...
3x formula Amy Porterfield ben sturner bonus material brandon barca Carson Mckee cover letter Darren Heitner dream job academy dream job tv eric Simpson Facebook Ads Facebook Marketing Facebook Training Forbes Kris Mathis leverage agency Lewis howes linkedin live q&a Mark Burns Mark Tudi matt crevin mike rudd Monetize Social Media msba Personal Branding pete leibman resume Social Media Sponsorship SponsorPitch SportsBiz Sports Business Sports Career Sports Job Sports jobs Sports Marketing Sports Networking sports sales Sports Sponsorship sports ticket sales the steps along the way trevor turnbull Ultimate Sports Job Guide Work In Sports