Q1 Productions will be hosting the Digital Sports Fan Engagement Conference on March 3&4 and we want to send you there! The social media and digital space provides a valuable opportunity for sports organizations can continuously communicate with fans, measure the success of marketing efforts, incorporate partners for increased revenue and ultimately bridge the gap [...]
Archive | Sports Conference Tickets RSS feed for this section
The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University will be hosting their 4th annual Conference on Sports & Entertainment Law on November 9 and we want to send you there! Speakers and Panelists from all over the country will present and discuss the most critical issues in the fields of Sports and Entertainment Law. [...]
Ivy Sports will be hosting their 8th annual Ivy Sports Symposium on November 22 and we want to send you there! The Ivy Sports Symposium is an annual student-run conference that is considered one of the global sports industry’s premier events. The Symposium enables the industry’s leaders and most successful executives to share invaluable knowledge with [...]
PrimeTime is holding its 6th annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference and Trade Show on November 11-12 and we want to send you there! PrimeTime Sports & Entertainment Inc. is a Toronto-based management and consulting firm founded by Brian Burke and Trevor Whiffen which provides a unique range of services dealing with the business of sports. [...]
The Sponsorship Report will be hosting it’s annual Sponsorship Toronto conference on November 5 and 6 this year, and we want to send you there! Sponsorship Toronto takes great pride in the unique space it occupies in the professional development marketplace. Like The Sponsorship Report, Sponsorship Toronto operates at arm’s length from the sponsorship industry. They are not [...]
SeatGeek will be hosting the On Deck Sports and Technology Conference on October 22 and we want to send you there! Founded in 2013, the On Deck Conference is committed to highlighting the technologies, companies, entrepreneurs and innovators most effectively using technology to enhance all aspects of sports. We aspire for our events to provide [...]
The Sports Executives Association is excited to announce that we will be offering free and discounted Sports Conference tickets and making them available to our members. For now, what we need you to do is head to the SEA Facebook Group and let us know what conference you would like to attend. We will then [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...