Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Ted Sundquist Ted Sundquist is a Houston, Texas native. For six seasons (2002-2008) he was the General Manager of the Denver Broncos Football Club and was employed with that organization for sixteen years (1992-2008). He was elevated to GM by Broncos owner Pat Bowlen after having been pursued by [...]
Archive | Live Q&A Archives RSS feed for this section
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Brandon Taylor Since 2004, Brandon Taylor has been part of some of the most high quality, professional and innovative law firms and sports marketing companies in the United States. Coupled with a strong educational foundation at the University of South Carolina and the University of Detroit Mercy School of [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Ed Tseng Ed Tseng is an internationally-recognized trainer and consultant on peak performance, an award-winning coach, best-selling author and keynote speaker. He has spent his life researching solutions to these challenges. He has discovered the secret to the human experience that has nothing to do with strategies, routines and [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Laura Brandes Laura is a results oriented manager with demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and product development, with 17 years of experience, 10 at the sports industry, working for premier brands like adidas, Reebok, Nike, and Speedo. Successful entrepreneur, created and managed her own sports brand in Brazil. She [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Max Wendkos Max Wendkos is an entrepreneur based in New York City. He is currently building FrontOffice - a technology startup dedicated to bringing sports fans closer to the teams they love. His previous experience in the sports industry includes work in marketing, community relations,digital media, business development, and legal with [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Jason Belzer Jason Belzer is founder and President of Global Athlete Management Enterprises, Inc. (GAME, Inc.), an agency that specializes in the career management and marketing of coaches, and creation of collegiate sports properties. GAME, Inc. handles contract negotiations, marketing, press relations, shoe and apparel deals and broadcasting opportunities [...]
Kirk graduated from Stanford University with a BA in Science, Technology and Society with a focus in Management Science and Engineering. He began his career in the NBA as an Intern for the Boston Celtics working in Community Relations, Media Relations, and Public Relations. For the past few years he has worked in the front [...]
Eugene T. Lee, Esq., is the president of ETL Associates, Inc., an emerging agency in the NFL player representation industry. When Academy Award nominee Morgan Spurlock (“Super Size Me”) was hired to direct an ESPN Films documentary (“The Dotted Line”) about the inside world of sports agents, he chose Eugene as the NFL agent to [...]
LIVE Q&A with Brian Gainor, Director, Strategy + Analytics at Freshwire and Founder of Partnership Activation – 13.08.21
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Brian Gainor Brian Gainor is an experienced sports marketer with agency experience as well as an extensive background working in the NFL, NFL Europe, and collegiate athletics. Brian currently serves as the Director of Strategy & Analytics for Freshwire, a leading agency delivering content strategy, creation, and syndication services that [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Bill Guertin. Bill is an expert speaker and sales motivator, with 25+ years in successful small-market broadcast advertising sales, medical sales, and sales training. He is the CEO of The 800-Pound Gorilla, a sales improvement company that works with a diverse mix of companies and individuals to help them become [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...