Ken Lambert – Long Island City, New York About Ken Lambert- Ken is currently writing his Master Thesis for the German Sports University of Cologne. Will be done in January with his Sports Management Masters Degree and then will be looking for a full-time position in the sports industry. He is a tri-lingual in English, German [...]
Archive | Featured Members RSS feed for this section
Larry Donnelly – Saint Augustine, Florida About Larry Donnelly- Larry currently works for a chemical company in St. Augustine, FL and attends Flagler College full time. He’s in the process of changing careers by getting a B.A in Sports Management, he already has an A.A in Education from Daytona State College and has also attended [...]
Marvin Daye – Avenel, New Jersey About Marvin Daye – Marvin is an award winning media veteran with more than 25 years’ experience as a writer, segment producer and editorial producer for network, cable, and syndicated television. He recently launched Marvin Daye & Associates Media Relations a full service boutique media and public relations firm that [...]
Eileen Gilbertson – Red Bank, New Jersey About Eileen Gilbertson – Eileen’s last position was Director of Marketing for MLB Advanced Media. Unfortunately she was laid off due to department restructuring. She was responsible for promoting MLB.com products and worked with the MLB Commissioner’s Office on online marketing for league-wide initiatives. Throughout Eileen’s career her [...]
Michael Julius – Toledo, Ohio About Michael Julius – Michael offers several years of experience developing game day entertainment, marketing, and promotions for minor league baseball and collegiate athletics. His areas of expertise are in coordinating game day activities and creating in game entertainment to help increase ticket sales. He gets a thrill of keeping [...]
Jason Bardwell – Greencastle, Pennsylvania About Jason Bardwell – Born in England Jason moved to the USA in 2002. He had to wait eight months before he was allowed to work and by that time he took anything that came along. Since that time he has been consistently in the retail field which has given him [...]
Mike Emeigh – Raleigh, North Carolina About Mike Emeigh – Mike has been building and managing software QA efforts since the mid-90s, bringing QA to places where it hasn’t been. He’s always been a hands-on participant, and is happiest when he’s digging through the system, or the architecture, or the database, uncovering issues, finding answers [...]
Kevin Greene – Port Deposit, Maryland About Kevin Greene – Kevin is a job seeker. He is a life-long athlete, who has finally woken up and decided that it is time to start working in an industry which fuels his passion for sports. He played collegiate lacrosse at Franklin and Marshall College (D3), and post-collegiate [...]
Sunny Cadwallader – Spokane, Washington About Sunny Cadwallader – Sunny is a Writer, Reporter, Researcher, Producer for CadChica Sports. Before Twitter exploded on the sports media scene, she saw the potential to use it to report sports news. As someone who loves sports, Twitter became her tool to not only report but write, research and produce [...]
Chris Becker – New York, New York About Chris Becker Chris is a professionally trained sales and relationship management candidate with a fixation on sports. He follows sports with most of his free time and is also involved with sports in his local community. He plays co-ed soccer as well as coaches youth hockey for [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...