We all have passions that we wish we could turn into our dream job or ideal career. But way too often we let those passions sit on the sidelines while we grind away in a career that isn’t necessarily how we would choose to spend our days! We use lots of excuses for why we [...]
Author Archive | trevor
An Educational workbook for Coaches and Young Athletes to understand the Psychological side to the sports world in applying proven methods of athletes and coaches who’ve been there and done that. Click the image to the left to download a PDF copy Click here to purchase a hardcopy version on Amazon. To learn more about the [...]
If you are struggling to land your first job in sports or are currently working in sports but feel like you are not making any progress……..you need to join us on this webinar! Ed Tseng has helped thousands of people win more from elite athletes to business leaders and has shared his message with places [...]
The Sports Executives Association is excited to announce that we will be offering free and discounted Sports Conference tickets and making them available to our members. For now, what we need you to do is head to the SEA Facebook Group and let us know what conference you would like to attend. We will then [...]
The 3X Personal Connection Formula is a tried, tested and true method to connect with virtually anyone in the sports industry. Please note that this is a “template” only and you should do your own background research on a contact before you attempt to contact them. Hundreds of our SEA members have used this formula [...]
Are you ready to “get real” about your career in sports? Are you ready to hear the unbiased truth about the opportunities that exist TODAY for you? Do you want to hear what the #1, most in-demand skill in sports is, and how it can put you in a position to write your own ticket [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Alicia Jessop. Alicia’s expertise lies at the intersections of sports, business and the law. With a law degree from Chapman University School of Law, cum laude, with an emphasis on entertainment law and a bachelor’s of science from the Colorado School of Mines in economics, Alicia’s educational background provided [...]
Anyone can build a website or buy followers on Twitter. But the way you are going to grow your business, grow your career, and improve your chances of having a long term, successful career or business in the sports world comes down to the power of YOU! Your personal brand is not about how many [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...