Time. The one thing we all want more of but can’t get. But WHY do you need more time? What would you do with it? Is there a way you can get more of it? Well I have some bad news. You can’t get more time. But there is always a good that comes with [...]
About Steve Richards
Author Archive | Steve Richards
Struggling to take the next leap in your sales career? Looking to break through into the sports industry but not sure if you can do sales? Can you be in sales without being shady? You can AND YOU WILL if you have the drive and a proven formula for success! Mike Rudd has sold over [...]
I’m really excited this week is another awesome webinar week for us at Sports Networker. That’s because Mike Rudd is gonna be helping you with your personal brand and how to build the best one possible so you can get into the labor force you’ve always wanted! Mike Rudd has been able to do the [...]
Ownership. It’s time to take a stand for getting what is rightfully yours in your lives. But what does that entail? What would you do with it? Is there a way we can get into the sports world AND still have ownership over your career? You can take ownership of your destiny and choose the route you [...]
Passions. We all have them and all spend time talking about them and working on them. But what if you could turn a passion into your career? What would you do for a living if you had the choice? Is there a way you can get into the sports world AND do something you love? You CAN [...]
Time. The one thing we all want more of but can’t get. But why do we need more time? What would we do with it? Is there a way we can get more of it? Well I have some bad news. We can’t get more time. But there is always a good that comes with the [...]
Networking That Moves The Needle: How to build real relationships and true connections in your network – 14.04.23
Networking. The name of the game for landing a job in sports. But how does networking benefit us? What do we need to do to get noticed? How will we ever find a dream job in sports because of what we do online with strangers? What if we have been going about networking the wrong [...]
Are you ready to “get real” about your career in sports? I want to be the best in my career. That is much easier said than done right? WRONG! But the game will never stop changing. The second you might think you have an inkling of how to do something new questions arise. Do I [...]
I want to be the best in my career. That is much easier said than done right? WRONG! But the game will never stop changing. The second you might think you have an inkling of how to do something new questions arise. Do I pay for sponsored posts on Facebook? Do you schedule tweets? How [...]
The Hot Dog Stand Marketing ebook contains 10.5 steps designed to help you THRIVE, and not just survive, in the sports business world! This EBook will show you how to swim really far and ridiculously fast in sports sales just like Mike Rudd himself. And how to achieve great success in the industry. It will [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...