In a recent interview with Ronan Baynes, the Corporate Sponsorship Sales Coordinator for the San Francisco Giants he discussed his background in the sports industry and how he got to his current role. Ronan previously worked with the Oakland Raiders as Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Client Services before recently accepting a new position with [...]
About Alex FeczkoAssociate Producer of the Sports Executives Association
Author Archive | Alex Feczko
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Ted Sundquist Ted Sundquist is a Houston, Texas native. For six seasons (2002-2008) he was the General Manager of the Denver Broncos Football Club and was employed with that organization for sixteen years (1992-2008). He was elevated to GM by Broncos owner Pat Bowlen after having been pursued by [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Brandon Taylor Since 2004, Brandon Taylor has been part of some of the most high quality, professional and innovative law firms and sports marketing companies in the United States. Coupled with a strong educational foundation at the University of South Carolina and the University of Detroit Mercy School of [...]
I had the chance to interview Alex Kline, the Founder of The Recruit Scoop. Alex is a 19-year old student at Syracuse University who works double as a student and College Basketball Recruiting Analyst. At age 15 he founded The Recruit Scoop, an exposure platform giving high school basketball players exposure to college coaches and fans around the [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Ed Tseng Ed Tseng is an internationally-recognized trainer and consultant on peak performance, an award-winning coach, best-selling author and keynote speaker. He has spent his life researching solutions to these challenges. He has discovered the secret to the human experience that has nothing to do with strategies, routines and [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Laura Brandes Laura is a results oriented manager with demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and product development, with 17 years of experience, 10 at the sports industry, working for premier brands like adidas, Reebok, Nike, and Speedo. Successful entrepreneur, created and managed her own sports brand in Brazil. She [...]
Watch this interactive LIVE Q&A with Max Wendkos Max Wendkos is an entrepreneur based in New York City. He is currently building FrontOffice - a technology startup dedicated to bringing sports fans closer to the teams they love. His previous experience in the sports industry includes work in marketing, community relations,digital media, business development, and legal with [...]
Ken Lambert – Long Island City, New York About Ken Lambert- Ken is currently writing his Master Thesis for the German Sports University of Cologne. Will be done in January with his Sports Management Masters Degree and then will be looking for a full-time position in the sports industry. He is a tri-lingual in English, German [...]
Larry Donnelly – Saint Augustine, Florida About Larry Donnelly- Larry currently works for a chemical company in St. Augustine, FL and attends Flagler College full time. He’s in the process of changing careers by getting a B.A in Sports Management, he already has an A.A in Education from Daytona State College and has also attended [...]
Marvin Daye – Avenel, New Jersey About Marvin Daye – Marvin is an award winning media veteran with more than 25 years’ experience as a writer, segment producer and editorial producer for network, cable, and syndicated television. He recently launched Marvin Daye & Associates Media Relations a full service boutique media and public relations firm that [...]
- SEA Featured Member – Michelle Marcus July 1, 2013
- Ivy Sports Symposium – Nov 22 – 3 Tickets October 14, 2013
- Live Q&A with Max Wendkos, Founder of FrontOffice – 13.11.13 November 14, 2013
- SEA Featured Member – Ken Lambert November 4, 2013
- LIVE Q&A with Ben Sturner, MSBA Founder – 13.01.16 January 17, 2013
- Become An Efficiency Extraordinaire Part 2 – 14.11.20 November 21, 2014
- Thrive in Your Sports Sales Career – 14.10.22 October 11, 2014
- The Ingredients to Your Personal Brand – 14.09.03 September 10, 2014
- Ten Ways to Take More Ownership in Your Career – 14.07.30 August 4, 2014
- Turn A Passion Into A Career – 14.06.18 August 4, 2014
- LacyFBogue: I feel this can be one of the most important info ...
- minecraft games: I believe this is among the most important informa...
- www.match.com: What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upo...
- EusebiaBisho: Hello admin, i see your blog needs fresh posts. Da...
- match.com free trial: If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this p...